In the first 2 days
– Do not get the lash extension wet.
– Do not steam face, use steam bath, swim, wash face with hot water, or tan.
– Avoid touching your lashes.
– Avoid wearing make up around the eye area
Swimming, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Exercises
– Glue dissolves faster when exposed to salt water ( sweat, sea water..etc ) and chlorine water (swimming pool, Jacuzzi tubs and sauna).
– Avoid using sauna and avoid getting your lashes wet when swimming in the ocean, pools and Jacuzzi.
– When exposed to these elements, raise lashes with fresh & cool water as soon as possible.
– Rinse even after a walk on the beach.
Maintenance and Aftercare
– Use antibacterial Soap ( Dial Foaming Soap ) to clean lashes twice daily after the first 2 days and pat lashes dry.
– Use a dry mascara wand to comb out lashes daily.
– Use only oil-free cosmetics for your makeup and avoid using waterproof cosmetics.
– Do schedule a touch up session every 2-3 weeks to maintain the lashes.
– If irritation occurs and continues, wash your lashes even within 2 days.
– Use Dial Anti- Bacterial Hand Wash (foam) and wash the affected areas around your eyes and pat dry after washing.
– Apply hydrocortisone cream for itching to the infected area.
– Use Visine with antihistamine for redness and burning.
– On the next visit, be sure to mention it to your stylist and ask for sensitive glue ( note that extensions only last for only ~ 2 weeks when using sensitive glue).